Are you a tech-savvy enthusiast who enjoys sharing tips, methods and insight with others?
Do you appreciate being the go-to person for all things tech-related?
If so, Alpha Web Guide might be looking for you!
Alpha Web Guide is an online tech website committed to guiding our reader’s online experience. We cover topics from how-tos and website development to marketing, computer, news, and the hottest developments in technology. We are continuously seeking great authors to help us develop and extend our site.
To become an Alpha Web Guide writer, you should have the following qualifications:
- The skill to explain challenging topics in a manner that is understandable.
- The capability for writing a minimum of two 600-900 word articles per week on a long-term schedule.
- An excellent working grasp of the WordPress blogging platform.
- The ability to capture high-quality screenshots and transform them into photos for use in articles.
- The desire to actively communicate with readers by reacting to comments on published content.
If you match the above requirements, we would like you to apply for the role of staff writer at Alpha Web Guide.
As a writer for our site, you will receive:
- Free advertising to a devoted community of Alpha Web Guide readers, including computer enthusiasts, bloggers, and IT professionals.
- Instant audience, with your articles reaching more than 10,000 committed RSS feed users as soon as they are live.
- Your very own individual profile page on our site.
- Monetary compensation, based on a flat article rate.
To apply, please fill out the online application form on our website. Be prepared with a sample of your writing as part of the application process.
We look forward to connecting with you and possibly welcoming you to the Alpha Web Guide team.